- What mean the types of profiles?
- What information should I put in each profile?
- What does it mean to be sociable, popular or leader?
- How I can update a profile?
- How do I become a fan of an Alianzo profile?
- Can you have multiple profile managers?
- How do I become an administrator of a profile that already exists?
- I can create profiles unrelated?
- How I seek Alianzo profiles?
Logging in Alianzo
How do I register in Alianzo?
You can register through three ways to start using our tool:
- Click the “Register with Facebook" button and then complete the required fields. Your Facebook personal account will only be used to access your Alianzo account but data from your Facebook account will not be collected if you don't want to.
- Click the “Register with Twitter" button and then complete the required fields. Your twitter personal account will only be used to access to your Alianzo user but data from your Twitter account will not be collected if you don't want to.
- Click the “Register" button and directly fill the form with your personal data.
If you first registered with Facebook, you can also add your Twitter account to be able to choose which login information you will use each time
How do I access my user account?
To access to your user account you must be registered previously, to know how to do it check it here.
Once you are registered, you can access your account in three different ways:
- In the case that you are registered in Alianzo with Facebook: Click the "Login" button and then "Enter with Facebook".
- In the case that you are registered in Alianzo with Twitter: Click the "Login" button and then "Enter with Twitter".
- In the case that you are registered with your mail account: Click the "Login" button and enter your email and password.
How do I edit my user account?
Once you are registered in Alianzo at the top right part of the screen will appear your username, if you click there It will take you to the description of your profile. Once there, next to the information in your profile you have two buttons:
Edit Profile and Change password.
Click on the button you want to change the information.
Create an Alianzo profile
Once you have created your user in Alianzo, you can register all the profiles you want. Each profile in Alianzo you have created you should associate with all social media profiles you have.
In Alianzo you can create as many profiles as you wish.
What mean the types of profiles?
In order to make comparisons homogeneous, in Alianzo, profiles are divided by type.
Brands and organisationsThose social profiles of organizations and/or brands of a product or service. Examples: National and international companies, corporate brands, public organisms and institutions, foundations, NGOs...
PeopleThose social profiles who have as main element a person. Examples: Bloggers, professionals (fashion designers, journalists, photographers, sportspeople, musicians, politicians, artists), celebrities,...
Media & entertainmentThose social profiles who are engaged to the mass media as news and/or digital content. Also anything related to entertainment, sports, music and fun. Examples: Series TV, movies, programs of radio or TV, music groups, football teams, social networks, blogs or digital newspapers,...
Places & eventsThose social profiles that are associated with a specific place or an event in a given time. Examples: Local businesses (such as offices, clinics, restaurants), monuments and museums, buildings (type Torre Iberdrola), musical events (such as Benicassim Festival), sport events (type Champions League), conventions,...
What information should I put in each profile?
After deciding what type of profile you want to insert you must complete the following information:
- Profile name: The name you use in social networks. Once done you must go to the "Check" button to verify if that name already exists in Alianzo.
- Profile type : Only in the case you are inserting a profile as a brand. you must specify if that brand operates locally (if only operates in a country) or global.
- Definition: A brief definition about what is the profile.
- Category: You must assign a category to be associated with your business.
- Language: Language used to communicate on social networks.
- Country/Region/City: Location where you live/where the company is located
- Tags: The tags are used to better specify the type of profile. We use generic categories and tags will define better your profile.
Inserting social media:
You can only insert a URL for every social media.
- Twitter: You must insert the Twitter username you want to add. Example: @name
- Facebook: In the case you have a page you must insert your URL. If you have a Facebook profile should insert it doing "Connect" this means you must be authorized to manage the Facebook profile you want to insert.
- YouTube: You must insert the URL of the channel you want.
- LinkedIn: You must insert the company's public URL you want to insert.
- Blog: You must insert the URL of blog.
- Foursquare: You must insert the URL of site or page.
- Pinterest: You must insert the URL of profile you want using the pattern: www.pinterest.com/user
- Tuenti: You must insert the URL of sites and public pages.
- Google+: You must insert the URL of public pages.
- Instagram: You must insert the URL of Instagram
- Wikipedia: You must insert the URL of Wikipedia
If you have problems to add the URL or connect your accounts with Alianzo, click here.
What does it mean to be sociable, popular or leader?
In the case you have created a profile of people and have inserted all your social networks, Alianzo classified the types of people according to the followers they have:
- Between 1 and 5,000 followers: Sociable
- Between 5,001 and 15,000 followers: Popular
- More than 15,000 followers: Leader.
How I can update a profile?
You have the ability to update your profile at any time in the profile page, below the basic information are the icons of social networks that you can insert into Alianzo.
- In the case you want to modify a profile, click on the social network icon you want change, this icon will appear in color.
- In the case you want to add a social network, click in the social network icon you want to add, this icon will appear in gray.
How do I become a fan of an Alianzo profile?
As a particular user, you can become a fan of profiles in Alianzo, by clicking on the button which is located next to the name of each profile.
You can see the number of fans of each profile, but not the name. The number of fans shows how many users are fans of the complete profile in social media.
You can stop being a fan of a profile by clicking on the cross that appears on the heart.
Can you have multiple profile managers?
Yes, you can include your friends as profile Administrators by clicking on the button "Add Administrator".
Invite your friends and colleagues, writing their e-mail address in Alianzo website.
If he or she is not registered in the web, we will send them an email saying they are invited to register in order to manage the profile.
How do I become an administrator of a profile that already exists?
Once you have created a profile, push the “Check” button to ensure your brand name already exists in Alianzo. Once you have passed this step, it will show you a message asking to become Profile's Administrator. Explain us why you should be the manager of this profile and we will fix it as soon as possible.
I can create profiles unrelated?
Yes, in Alianzo you can create "Profiles without an Administrator" or whatever it is, an anonymous profile. If you don't find the profile of the brand or person using the search engine (in the upper right), you can create it and don't associate to any administrator.
We will manage those profiles without Administrator until the owner claims him.
In order to create other people's profiles you only have to introduce the URL of their social media profiles or blog. In case of personal social profiles on Facebook, if you are not connected to your Facebook account, we are not able to obtain the analyzing factors necessary to calculate the Alianzo score 2.0. Also, if you do not have permission to manage that Facebook account you will not be able to register that personal profile in Alianzo.
The social networks Tuenti and Pinterest have access restricted to personal data of the profiles of people, and it's not possible to register social profiles of third parties in Alianzo in these social networks.
How I seek Alianzo profiles?
To find profiles in Alianzo use the textbox in the upper right of the web. The free search allows you to find profiles by keyword(s) through the names of the profile, and/or tags associated, and/or the associated category to the profile.
The Personal names of users are not public in Alianzo, only the names of the profiles and each of the social networks associated with their profiles. To find a person writes the exact name of one of their social media.
The results will show the profiles that have a social media that matches with your search.
The display order is from the highest to the lowest based on the Alianzo Score for each profile.
We will show you the name, the type and the category of the profile.
MeasurementAlianzo have three measuring systems: Alianzo Score 2.0, Alianzo Stars and Alianzo Rankings.
What is Alianzo Score 2.0?
“Alianzo Score 2.0” is a score between 0 to 100 which is the result of the measurement parameters used by Alianzo for each of the profiles. These parameters seek to measure influence and activity in social media of each profile.
The Alianzo's Score 2.0 is calculated for each type of social media and for each type of profile.
Alianzo Global score 2.0 , which is found in Alianzo Rank section, is calculated by the sum of scores of each social network weighted by the significance that are granted by Alianzo to each of the social networks.
What is Alianzo Stars?
“Alianzo Stars” is an acreditation we give to each profile depending on their score in the Alianzo Score 2.0 and it is calculated in the following way:Five yellow stars are maximum score from 100. This profile is going to be the number one of its ranking. Five green stars eligible those profiles with the score between 80 and 99. Four green stars eligible those profiles with the score between 60 and 79. Three green stars eligible those profiles with the score between 40 and 59. Two green stars eligible those profiles with the score between 20 and 39. One green star is eligible that profile with the score between 0 and 19.
What are the Alianzo rankings?
In Alianzo, the rankings are profiles sorted from maximum to minimum depending on their score in Alianzo Score 2.0. They are calculated for each type of social network and by types of profile.
Type of Rankings
Alianzo RankAlianzo Score 2.0 Global is the sum of the scores of each social network weighted by the significance that we grant in Alianzo to each of the social networks.
See Alianzo Rank
Top BlogsRanking of blogs is based on the score of each blog in Alianzo Score 2.0. It is calculated by parameters like search engine, visits, links, viralization and subscribers...
In Alianzo, we consider as blog a webpage when it has news and comments in chronological order (This last is the first). It can also have RSS, user's comments and other usual characteristics in blogs, but this ones are not compulsory.
These are the parameters that are measured: Google Blog Search links (this one measures how many blogs link other blog), Google links, Google Reader subscriptions, Yahoo! links, mentions in Meneame, Alexa position (only if it has its own domain) or votes in Digg.
See Top Blogs
Top TwitterIt is the ranking of Twitter social profiles, which are generated in base to the Score Alianzo 2.0 for each Twitter profile and which is calculated by different factors like number of followers and mentions of the profile, tweets and retweets of your messages...
See Top Twitter
Top FacebookIt's the ranking of Facebook social profiles, which is generated in base to the Score Alianzo 2.0 of each Facebook profile, and which is calculated by different factors like:
- Profiles: number of friends/subscribers, likes, comments, share comments,...
- Pages: number of fans, their activities, number of people talking about this page in the last seven days, likes, comments, share comments,...
Top YouTubeIt is the ranking of YouTube social profiles, which is generated in base to the Score Alianzo 2.0 of each YouTube channel, and which is calculated by different factors like: number of videos published, channel displays, subscribers of the channel, comment on videos, favorite videos, playlists,...
See Top YouTube
Top LinkedInIt is the ranking of LinkedIn professional and companies profiles, which is generated in base to the Score Alianzo 2.0 of each LinkedIn profile, and which is calculated by different factors like:
- Professionals: number of contacts, recommendations,...
- Companies: number of followers, employees
Top FoursquareIt is the ranking of Foursquare social profiles, which is generated in base to the Score Alianzo 2.0 of each Foursquare profile, and which is calculated by different factors like:
- People: number of check-ins, badges, mayorships, friends,...
- Places: number of check-ins, events, lists, tips,...
Top Google+It is the ranking of Google+ social profiles, which is generated in base to the Score Alianzo 2.0 of each Google+ profile, and which is calculated by different factors like: number of circles in which the profile is included, number of +1s, comments,...
See Top Google+
Top PinterestIt is the ranking of Pinterest social profiles, which is generated in base to the Score Alianzo 2.0 of each Pinterest profile, and which is calculated by different factors like: pins, followers,...
See Top Pinterest
Top TuentiIt is the ranking of Tuenti social profiles, which is generated in base to the Score Alianzo 2.0 of each Tuenti profile, and which is calculated by different factors like:
- Pages: followers,...
- Sites: followers, photos, comments,...
Top InstagramIt is the ranking of Instagram social profiles, which is generated in base to the Score Alianzo 2.0 of each Instagram profile, and which is calculated by different factors like: photos, followers, following, last update, activity .. .
See Top Instagram
Top WikipediaIt is the ranking of Wikipedia pages, which is generated in base to the Score Alianzo 2.0 of each Wikipedia page, and which is calculated by different factors like: editions of the page, number of appearances in Wikipedia, last date of edition, views in the last month ...
See Top Wikipedia
What are special ranks?
These are comparations that we carry out on Alianzo for different kinds of profiles and that we believe has an special interest in that moment.
Each 15 days we release a new Special Rank. Stay tuned for the next one! You will find them in the right column of each main ranking page.
You can also create your own Special Rankings, that we called “Personal Rankings” (there rankings are private), from a Premium account user in Alianzo.
You can even suggest to the Alianzo team the creation of "Special Ranking", that interests you so we can publish.
When are updated the scores of Alianzo Score 2.0, the accreditation of Alianzo Stars and rankings?
Our tool is 24 hours per day collecting data from the different social media, but unfortunatelly we have some limitations regarding the collection of the factor analysis of profiles, whereby daily recalculate our Score 2.0 and refresh each type of profile according we are providing data updated for social profiles and blogs in Alianzo.
What means variation?
The variation is the evolution registered in positions from the last update of the ranking.
What services do I have as a user Premium?
Unlimitate number of positionsas a Premium user you can click the "See all" or "See more" buttons of a Ranking to visualize the Alianzo Score 2.0 of all profiles, and not only of the first 20 ones as in the public section of the web: from the one that has 5 stars (score between 80 and 100), to the one which has 1 star (score between 0 and 19), and its position in each ranking.
Full profiles and evolutionas a Premium user you can read all profiles in full: activity data retrieved for each social media, Alianzo Score 2.0 and Alianzo Stars of each social media, the position in the Ranking of each social media, and an historical evolution graph of his Alianzo Score 2.0.
Powerful search filtersas a Premium user you can filter to maximum the profiles you are interested in for each ranking. You can specify language, category and even the country, region or city of brands and bloggers that you want to search for each time. This way you can see, for example, "The ranking of bloggers from Barcelona who writes in the "catalan" language about fashion" or "The ranking of Facebook pages about sports from Buenos Aires written in english".
Compare brandsas a Premium user you can compare brands creating "Personal Rankings". These Rankings allows you to include from 2 to 10 profiles to compare between them. Click the "Create" button in the "Personal Rankings" section of your Premium menu and follow the instructions. These Rankings are private, meaning only you can see them, in oposition to the "Special Ranking" that Alianzo publish for everyone to see. You can also suggest to the Alianzo team the creation of "Specials Rankings", Clicking here.
Tweets and emails viralizerThis powerful tool allows you to automatically and simultaneously send personalized messages with your releases, ads or offers to the profiles that you select individually, or searching by category, language and location. It is necessary that all the messages has a direct benefit to the administrator of the profile who recives them, so the blogger and media more contacted will still be willing to receive new messages from you. To use the viralizer you have Alianzo virtual currency, “Alianzo Cash” (see specific section).
How do I become a Premium user?
Fill this new user Premium Form it will take you only a few seconds. Fill in the identification data of the company or person and you can start to enjoy the Premium Services Free for 30 days!
For more information, click here to see the full terms of sale through of our web.
How do I access my Premium tools?
After starting your session with Alianzo, You will find a "Premium Menu" in the right column with the following tools:
- Personal Rankings: to make comparatives of profiles on demand.
- View: to watch the evolution of the ones you have created.
- Create: to create a new one.
- Viralizer: to send messages to different profiles in an automatic way.
What is Alianzo Cash?
It is Alianzo's virtual currency and it is divided into:
- MailCash: This is for the use of the mail viralizer, if you want to contact consecutively or simultaneously with bloggers, media, brands... Each mail costs as many Mailcash as the score in Alianzo Rank has the profile you want to send the message. For example: one e-mail to Mashable costs 32 Mailcash if this is its score in Alianzo Score 2.0. The monthly limit of Mailchash is 500.
- TweetCash: It used for the Twitter viralizer, if you want to contact with bloggers, media, brands... simultaneously. Every tweet cost the same: 1 Tweetcash = 1 Tweet. The monthly limit of TweetCash is 100.
The financial bonus you get if you allow yourself to receive emails from other profiles:
In Alianzo we reward you financialy for acepting and reading the emails from other profiles (brands, people,..). As simple as that, we give you as many cents as score you have in Alianzo Score 2.0 in that moment. It is easy, isn't it? When you accumulate 10€ you can make your money effective.
In any case, this service is optional for you. If you are not interested in receiving any messages, you can desactivate this service clicking in "Edit Profile" and unchecking the "Notifications" box.
Read the messages we send you from Alianzo and earn money!