- What mean the types of profiles?
- What information should I put in each profile?
- What does it mean to be sociable, popular or leader?
- How I can update a profile?
- How do I become a fan of an Alianzo Profile?
- Can you have multiple profile managers?
- How do I become an administrator of a profile that already exists?
- Can I create unrelated profiles?
- How can I seek for Alianzo Profiles?
How do I register in Alianzo?
You can register through three ways to start using our tool:
- Click the 'Register with Facebook' button and then complete the required fields. Your Facebook personal account will only be used to access your Alianzo account but data from your Facebook account will not be collected if you don't want to.
- Click the 'Register with Twitter' button and then complete the required fields. Your Twitter personal account will only be used to access to your Alianzo user but data from your Twitter account will not be collected if you don't want to.
- Click the 'Register' button and directly fill the form with your personal data.
If you first registered with Facebook, you can also add your Twitter account to be able to choose which login information you will use each time
How do I access my user account?
Once you are registered, you can access your account in three different ways:
- In the case that you are registered in Alianzo with Facebook: Click the 'Log in' button and then 'Log in with Facebook'.
- In the case that you are registered in Alianzo with Twitter: Click the "Log in" button and then "Log in with Twitter".
- In case you're registered with your e-mail account: Click the 'Log in' button and enter your e-mail and password.
How do I edit my user account?
Once you're registered in Alianzo, at the top right part of the screen will appear your username. If you click there it will take you to the description of your profile. Once there, next to the information in your profile you have two buttons:
'Edit Profile' and 'Change password'.
Click on the button you want to change the information.
Create an Alianzo Profile
Once you have created your user in Alianzo, you can register all the profiles you want. Each profile in Alianzo you create should be associate with its profiles in social networks.
In Alianzo you can create as many profiles as you need.
What mean the types of profiles?
In order to make comparisons homogeneous, in Alianzo profiles are divided by type.
Brands and OrganisationsThose social profiles of organizations and/or brands of a product or service. Examples: National and international companies, corporate brands, public organisms and institutions, foundations, NGOs...
PeopleThose social profiles who have as main element a person. Examples: Bloggers, professionals (fashion designers, journalists, photographers, sportspeople, musicians, politicians, artists), celebrities,...
Position in Media & Entertainment CategoryThose social profiles who are engaged to the mass media as news and/or digital content. Also anything related to entertainment, sports, music and fun. Examples: TV series, movies, radio or TV programs, music groups, football teams, social networks, blogs, digital newspapers,...
Places & EventsThose social profiles that are associated with a specific place or an event in a given time. Examples: Local businesses (such as offices or restaurants), monuments and museums, buildings (Torre Iberdrola), musical events (such as Benicassim Festival), sport events (Champions League), conventions,...
What information should I put in each profile?
After deciding what type of profile you want to insert, you must complete the following information:
- Profile name: The name you use in social networks. Once done you must go to the 'Check' button to verify that name doesn't exists in Alianzo.
- Profile type : Only in the case you are inserting a profile as a Brand. You must specify if that brand operates locally (if only operates in a country) or globally.
- Definition: A brief definition about what is the profile about.
- Category: You must assign a category to be associated with your business.
- Language: Language used to communicate on social networks.
- Country / Region / City: Location where you live/where the company is located.
- Tags: Tags are used to better specify the type of profile. We use generic categories and tags will define better your profile.
Inserting social media:
You can only insert an URL for each social media.
- Twitter: You must insert the Twitter username you want to add. Example: @name
- Facebook: In case you've a page you must insert your URL. If you have a Facebook profile you should insert it doing 'Connect'. This means you must be authorized to manage the Facebook profile you want to insert.
- YouTube: You must insert the URL of the channel you want.
- LinkedIn: You must insert the company's public URL you want to insert.
- Blog: You must insert the URL of your blog.
- Foursquare: You must insert the URL of site or page.
- Pinterest: You must insert the URL of the profile you want using the pattern: www.pinterest.com/user
- Tuenti: You must insert the URL of sites and public pages.
- Google+: You must insert the URL of public pages.
- Instagram: You must insert the URL of Instagram.
- Wikipedia: You must insert the URL of Wikipedia.
- VKontakte: You must insert the URL of VKontakte.
- Flickr: You must insert the Flickr URL.
- Android: You must insert the Google Play URL
- iOS: You must insert the Itunes URL
- Weibo: You must insert the Weibo URL
- Vine: You must insert the Vine ID
- Slideshare: You must insert the Slideshare URL
- Viadeo: You must insert the Viadeo URL
If you have problems to add the URL or connect your accounts with Alianzo, click here.
What does it mean to be sociable, popular or leader?
In case you've created a profile of People and have inserted all your social networks, Alianzo classified the types of people according to the followers they have:
- Between 1 and 5,000 followers: Sociable.
- Between 5,001 and 50,000 followers: Popular.
- More than 50,000 followers: Leader.
How I can update a profile?
You have the ability to update your profile at any time in the profile page. Below the basic information are the icons of social networks that you can insert into Alianzo.
- In case you want to modify a profile, click on the social network icon you want change. This icon will appear in color.
- In case you want to add a social network, click in the social network icon you want to add. This icon will appear in gray.
How do I become a fan of an Alianzo Profile?
As a particular user, you can become a fan of profiles in Alianzo by clicking on the button which is located next to the name of each profile.
You can see the number of fans of each profile, but not their name. The number of fans shows how many users are fans of the complete profile in social media.
You can stop being a fan of a profile by clicking on the cross that appears on the heart.
Can you have multiple profile managers?
Yes, you can include your friends as profile Administrators just clicking on the button 'Add Administrator'.
Invite your friends and colleagues writing their e-mail address in Alianzo website.
If he or she is not registered,, we'll send them an e-mail saying they are invited to register in order to manage the profile.
How do I become an administrator of a profile that already exists?
Once you have created a profile, push the 'Check' button to ensure your brand name already exists in Alianzo. Once you have passed this step, it will show you a message asking to become Profile's Administrator. Explain us why you should be the manager of this profile and we will fix it as soon as possible.
Can I create unrelated profiles?
Yes, in Alianzo you can create 'Profiles without an Administrator' or whatever it is, an anonymous profile. If you don't find the profile of the band or person using the search engine (in the upper right), you can create it and don't associate to any administrator.
We'll manage those profiles without administrator until the owner claims him.
In order to create other people's profiles you only have to introduce the URL of their social media profiles or blog. In case of personal social profiles on Facebook, if you aren't connected to your Facebook account, we are not able to obtain the analyzing factors necessary to calculate the Alianzo Score. Moreover, if you do not have permission to manage that Facebook account you will not be able to register that personal profile in Alianzo.
The social networks Tuenti and Pinterest have restricted access to personal data of the profiles of people, and it's not possible to register social profiles of third parties in Alianzo in these social networks.
How can I seek for Alianzo Profiles?
On the top right side of this website, there is a free text box were you can search profiles in Alianzo.. The free search allows you to find profiles perfiles through word(s) on the profile name, and/or on the associated tags, and/or on the profile associated category.
The personal names of users are not public in Alianzo, only the names of the profiles and each of the social networks associated with their profiles. To find a person write the exact name of one of their social media.
The results will show the profiles that have a social media that matches with your search.
The display order is from the highest to the lowest based on the Alianzo Score for each profile.
We'll show you the name, the type and the category of the profile.
MeasurementAlianzo have three measuring systems: Alianzo Score, Alianzo Stars and Alianzo Rankings.
What is Alianzo Score?
Alianzo Score is a score between 0 to 100 which is the result of the measurement parameters used by Alianzo for each of the profiles. These parameters seek to measure influence and activity in social media of each profile.
The Alianzo Score is calculated for each type of social media and for each type of profile.
Alianzo Score global, which is found in Alianzo Rank section, is calculated by the sum of scores of each social network weighted by the significance that are granted by Alianzo to each of the social networks.
What is Alianzo Stars?
Alianzo Stars is how Alianzo assesses every profile considering their score in Alianzo Score 2.0. It is calculated as follows:- Five yellow stars indicate the highest score possible, which is 100. The profile with this score will lead the ranking. - Five green stars comprehend the profiles with scores between 80 and 99. - Four green stars include those profiles with scores between 60 and 79. - Three green stars refer to those profiles with scores between 40 and 59. - Two green stars grade those profiles that score between 20 and 39. - One green star grades those profiles that score between 0 and 19.
What are the Alianzo rankings?
In Alianzo rankings are profiles sorted from maximum to minimum depending on their score in Alianzo Score. They're calculated for each type of social network and by types of profile.
Type of Rankings
Alianzo RankAlianzo Score global is the sum of the scores of each social network weighted by the significance that we grant in Alianzo to each of the social networks.
See Alianzo Rank
Top BlogsIt is the Ranking of Blogs produced according to the scores obtained on Alianzo Score 2.0 of each blog. The score is calculated through different parameters such as search engines, visits, links, viralisation and subscribers…
Alianzo considers as a blog, a website with content and comments published in a chronological way (the last item, the most recent one, is the first one to be shown). In addition to this, it could have RSS, users' comments and other features, but they are not essential.
These are the parameters measured: links of Google Blog Search (this measures how many blogs link to another one), links in Google, subscriptions in Google Reader, links in Yahoo!, mentions on Menéame, position in Alexa (only if it has its own domain) or votes in Digg.
See Top Blogs
Top TwitterIt is the ranking of Twitter social profiles, which are generated in base to the Alianzo Score for each Twitter profile and which is calculated by different factors like number of followers and mentions of the profile, tweets and retweets of your messages...
See Top Twitter
Top FacebookIt is the Ranking of Facebook's social profiles produced according to the score obtained at Alianzo Score 2.0 by each Facebook profile. It is calculated through the following factors:
- Profiles: number of friend/subscribers, likes, comments, shared comments,...
- Pages: number of fans, fans' activity, number of people talking about this page in the last seven days, likes, comments, shared comments...
Top YouTubeIt is the ranking of YouTube social profiles, which is generated in base to the Alianzo Score of each YouTube channel. It is calculated by different factors like: number of videos published, channel displays, subscribers of the channel, comment on videos, favorite videos, playlists,...
See Top YouTube
Top LinkedInIt is the Ranking of Linkedin's social profiles, professionals and companies. It is produced according to the score obtained at Alianzo Score 2.0 by every Linkedin profile. It is calculated through the following factors:
- Professionals: number of contacts, recommendations...
- Companies: number of followers, employees Imprecised
Top FoursquareIt is the Ranking of Foursquare's social profiles. It is produced based on the score obtained at Alianzo Score 2.0 for every Foursquare profile. It is calculated through the following factors:
- People: number of check-ins, badges, mayorships, friends,...
- Places: number of check-ins, events, lists, tips,...
Top Google+It is the ranking of Google+ social profiles, which is generated in base to the Alianzo Score of each Google+ profile. It's calculated by different factors like number of circles in which the profile is included, number of +1s, comments,...
See Top Google+
Top PinterestIt is the ranking of Pinterest social profiles, which is generated in base to the Alianzo Score of each Pinterest profile. It's calculated by different factors like pins, followers,...
See Top Pinterest
Top TuentiIt is the Ranking of Tuenti's social profiles. It is produced based on the score obtained at Alianzo Score 2.0 of every Tuenti profile. It is calculated through the following factors:
- Pages: followers,...
- Places: followers, photos, comments,...
Top InstagramIt is the ranking of Instagram social profiles, which is generated in base to the Alianzo Score of each Instagram profile. It's calculated by different factors like photos, followers, following, last update, activity...
See Top Instagram
Top WikipediaIt is the ranking of Wikipedia pages, which is generated in base to the Alianzo Score of each Wikipedia page. It's calculated by different factors like editions of the page, number of appearances in Wikipedia, last date of edition, views in the last month,...
See Top Wikipedia
Top VKontakteIt's the ranking of VKontakte, which is generated in base to the Alianzo Score of each VKontakte profile. It's calculated by different factors: uploaded photos, comments,...
See Top VKontakte
Top FlickrIt's the ranking of Flickr, which is generated in base to the Alianzo Score of each Flickr profile. It's calculated by different factors: uploaded photos, videos...
See Top Flickr
Top AndroidIt's the Android ranking, which is generated in base to the Alianzo Score of each Android app.
See Top Android
Top iOSIt's the iOS ranking, which is generated in base to the Alianzo Score of each iOS app.
See Top iOS
Top WeiboIt´s the Weibo ranking, which is generated in base to the Alianzo Score of each Weibo profile.
See Top Weibo
Top VineIt´s the vine ranking, which is generated in base to the Alianzo Score of each Vine profile
See Top Vine
Top SlideshareIt´s the Slideshare ranking, which is generated in base to the Alianzo Score of each Slideshare profile
See Top Slideshare
Top ViadeoIt´s the Viadeo ranking, which is generated in base to the Alianzo Score of each Viadeo profile
See Top Viadeo
What are special ranks?
Comparatives made by Alianzo for different profile types that we believe have a special interest in a certain moment.
Every 15 days, we launch a special Rank. Be aware of the next one! You will find them on the right column of the main pages of every Rank.
You can also create your own Special Ranks from the Premium part of Alianzo. We call them “Personal Ranks” (they will be private).
You can even suggest to the Alianzo team the creation of a 'Special Rank', that interests you so we can publish it.
When the scores of Alianzo Score, the accreditation of Alianzo Stars and rankings are updated?
Our tool is 24 hours / day collecting data from the different social media, but unfortunatelly we have some limitations regarding the collection of the factor analysis of profiles, whereby daily recalculate our Alianzo Score and refresh each type of profile according we are providing data updated for social profiles and blogs in Alianzo.